Good afternoon everyone! Hope you all are having an amazing day! Today I uploaded a video on My Youtube Channel discussing the 5 principles I used to get from having social anxiety, depression, no girlfriend, no job, and no plan……to loving life, talking to strangers everyday, having an amazing girlfriend of 8 months, and having a job I truly enjoy. I truly hope you all enjoy!
The 5 principles:
- Work on yourself first. We tend to tackle too much at once. Social anxiety is something that keeps you back from many things. If you have social anxiety, there is a high chance the rest of the description of me a year ago describes you as well. You must work on your own self improvement before trying to build up your life.
- Find a purpose.Mental battles are not one just by purely wanting to win. They are won by limitless desire to overcome. Find a reason to succeed, and succeed you shall.
- Build Momentum. Much like point one, but a little more expanded. Start small and work your work up. Too many times we focus on everything we need to get done and try to tackle all obstacles at once. Much like in painting, you must learn to focus on each stroke, rather than to just see the entire image and try to paint it all by splashing the bucket on the surface. This will result in a messy painting and a messy life.
- Stay hungry. Just because you accomplished something does not mean that the battle is over. When you succeed keep challenging yourself. The more you challenge yourself, the more opportunities you have to succeed and expand your life.
- STAY POSITIVE!!! There will be doubt. There will be embarrassment. There will be rude and hurtful people. Do not let that affect your progress. Learn to continue and persevere! This is your life after all. You can live it how you want.
If you like the video don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE.
I hope you all have an amazing day, take care, and most importantly GOD BLESS!
[FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER]
[ADD ME ON FACEBOOK]
[FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM]
[NETWORK WITH ME ON LINKEDIN]
[GET YOUR SUPPLEMENTS HERE]